[M3devel] FW: hand.c

Ronny Forberger ronny.forberger at elegosoft.com
Tue Mar 11 16:49:03 CET 2008

The mailling list software had unfortunately held back these mails, as
they could not be processed for some reason like not being able to
contact the spam analyzer when sometimes that one gets restarted. It
did not make any retry, so I had to send them out manually. :(

Ronny

--
Message from: Tony Hosking <hosking at cs.purdue.edu>
Date: Di 11 Mär 2008 00:31:14 CET
Subject: Re: [M3devel] FW: hand.c

--

Ronny Forberger
Systemadministration & IT-Support

elego Software Solutions GmbH
Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25
Gebäude 12, Raum 227
D-13355 Berlin

Tel. +49 30 23 45 86 96      ronny.forberger at elegosoft.com
Fax  +49 30 23 45 86 95      http://www.elegosoft.com

Geschäftsführer: Olaf Wagner, Sitz Berlin
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 77719, USt-IdNr: DE163214194