[M3devel] Checkins

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Mon Mar 24 17:43:31 CET 2008

I didn't take the time to look to closely at what caused the failure,
but I did notice a smear of checkins spread over time.  Better to roll
it all into one checkin.  I usually do a cvs release to see if there
are files (marked by ?) that I forgot to add, and add them, before
doing the big checkin as one top-level command.