[M3devel] Tinderbox tests on NT386

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Sun May 4 16:49:26 CEST 2008

Quoting Jay <jayk123 at hotmail.com>:

> I'm also seeing lots of failures in p137
>
> --- p137 --- bit insert and extract
> --- ../src/p1/p137/stderr.pgm 2008-05-04 00:10:01.925067200 -0700+++
>  ../src/p1/p137/NT386/stderr.pgm 2008-05-04 03:59:42.382247900
> -0700@@ -1,3 +1,418 @@+************************ ERROR: 282863103
> instead of 819734015+************************ ERROR: 14427647
> instead of 819734015...
> lotsYou never saw that Olaf?

p137 was OK on 2008-05-01. Use

   http://www.opencm3.net/m3tests/m3tests-NT386-2008-05-03-22-37-30.html

as a reference; I won't overwrite that anymore now.
Current results of m3tests will be reported to

   http://www.opencm3.net/m3tests/m3tests-NT386-2008-05-03-22-37-31.html

soon (sorry for the wrong dates, I'm re-using existing workspaces
here; it would take too long otherwise).

I'll be out soon, but will have another look later this evening how
things develop.

Olaf