[M3devel] which platforms?

Darko darko at darko.org
Thu May 15 22:55:58 CEST 2008

I haven't seen X for any of them but I guess its not beyond the realm
of possibility. I'm mostly interested in native user interfaces and
porting the native APIs for M3. Darwin is the name of lower levels of
the OS of the Mac and iPhone and is open source, so its appropriate.

Apple provide a GCC for the ARM and Darwin. There is GCC for ARM under
WinCE platforms. I would have though the issues are mainly with the M3
runtime on these platforms.