[M3devel] stat file types?

Jay jayk123 at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 07:14:11 CEST 2008

Hm. I was about to commit this and then I found:

 http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/onnv/onnv-gate/usr/src/uts/common/sys/stat.h  http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/onnv/onnv-gate/usr/src/lib/libbc/inc/include/sys/stat.h

One of these defines S_IFPORT, and it isn't equal to S_IFIFO.
The Modula-3 implementation is *perhaps* incorrect.

I don't yet have a Solaris install to see which of these is /usr/include/sys/stat.h and/or to determine what "the other" is.

I still haven't found any systems that define S_IFPIPE.

 - Jay