[M3devel] FW: NT386 environment variables (new NT386 snapshots)

Ronny Forberger ronny.forberger at elegosoft.com
Wed May 28 11:52:29 CEST 2008

--
Message from: Olaf Wagner <wagner at elegosoft.com>
Date: Di 27 Mai 2008 15:59:26 CEST
Subject: Re: [M3devel] FW: NT386 environment variables (new NT386 snapshots)

> Quoting Jay <jayk123 at hotmail.com>:
>
>> truncated again...
>> m3support -- nothing interesting in any logs regarding my mail?
>> And nobody else uses hotmail, right?
>
> @Ronny, can you please check if our mail logs reveal any reason
> for Jay's mails to be truncated now and then?

The logs don't say anything about it. But it might be that this
happens when mailman converts HTML-only messages to plain text, which
is common behavior on mailing lists.

Jay, if your messages are HTML-only, you perhaps could try sending
plain text only messages to the lists and check again.

[...]

Regards,

Ronny

--
Ronny Forberger
IT Services & Support

elego Software Solutions GmbH
Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25
Building 12.3 (BIG) room 227
13355 Berlin, Germany

phone +49 30 23 45 86 96      ronny.forberger at elegosoft.com
fax   +49 30 23 45 86 95      http://www.elegosoft.com

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Olaf Wagner, Sitz Berlin
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 77719, USt-IdNr: DE163214194