[M3devel] New m3gdb documentation

Rodney M. Bates rodney.bates at wichita.edu
Tue Nov 4 15:45:35 CET 2008

I have new and greatly expanded documentation on m3gdb.  It is created
in docbook format, and I have managed to get it to convert to one-page
html.  I intend to do multi-page html and pdf also.

I am not sure where in the repository this should go, where to put html
files so they are available on the web, or what to do with mechanically
derived files in the repository.  I thought of creating a new subdirectory
doc/help/m3gdb, but I can only find how to get cvs to add a new ordinary
file, not a directory.

Also, I presume that Olaf will want to get the html to look like the other
pages, which some kind of style sheet should do, but I don't know where to
find that either.

Any help will be appreciated.

Rodney Bates