[M3devel] compiling cvsup on Debian

Michael Anderson michael.anderson at elego.de
Wed Nov 26 03:10:24 CET 2008

Howdy there,

I'm trying to compile cvsup-snap-16.1h on Debian Etch with cm3, using
this thread as
starting point:
https://mail.elegosoft.com/pipermail/m3devel/2007-June/000468.html

Thus far, I've:

- applied the patch
- changed line 744 of FileAttr.m3 to "tz: UNTRACED REF Utime.struct_timezone;"
- changed all IMPORT directives for "SchedulerPosix" to "Scheduler",
as well as the
corresponding procedure calls as outlined here:

https://mail.elegosoft.com/pipermail/m3devel/2008-January/001210.html

Which that leaves me with just one teensy error:

"../src/SigHandler.m3", line 221: unknown qualification '.' (IOAlertWait)

which does go away if I change the IMPORT and procedure calls back to
SchedulerPosix for
JUST SigHandler.m3.

Is it safe to use both "Scheduler" and "SchedulerPosix", or will
Bad_Things happen?

Thanks,
mike

--
Michael Anderson
IT Services & Support

elego Software Solutions GmbH
Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25
Building 12.3 (BIG) room 227
13355 Berlin, Germany

phone +49 30 23 45 86 96      michael.anderson at elegosoft.com
fax   +49 30 23 45 86 95      http://www.elegosoft.com

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Olaf Wagner, Sitz Berlin
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 77719, USt-IdNr: DE163214194