[M3devel] trackOutside and trackOffScreen behave strangely.

hendrik at topoi.pooq.com hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Wed Apr 8 05:54:20 CEST 2009

I'm trying to track the mouse.  I set a cage like:

VBT.SetCage(self, VBT.CageFromPosition(cd.cp, trackOutside := TRUE));

and it would not track the mouse when it was outside my window,
but still on the screen.

But when I coded

VBT.SetCage(self, VBT.CageFromPosition(cd.cp, trackOutside := TRUE,
trackOffScreen := TRUE));

it suddenly started tracking properly, following the mouse outside the
window.

The mouse pointer never left the screen during either test.  It
can't.

In case it makes a difference, I'm using icewm on Xorg on a Debian Lenny
system on an 32-bit AMD processor.

-- hendrik.