[M3devel] What happened to Utypes.i3?

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Thu Apr 9 03:39:50 CEST 2009

TextF is not part of the installed code-base for m3core.  The old
source is there, but does not get built.

I know I have built CVS up since *after* TextF went away.  There were
a few minor patches needed.  Of course, that was all before Utypes got
pruned away.

I really don't think it can possibly be too hard to build CVSup
against the current CM3 head.  Yes, there may be some declarations
needed for various Unix foibles, but ideally we could hide those away
behind C helper code as Jay suggests.