[M3devel] HEADS UP: Release engineering, was: Re: CM3 Release

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Tue Apr 14 12:02:17 CEST 2009

If anybody could test Rodney's TEXT changes and provide some
information on the impacts on our applications, that would help a lot.

I also wasn't able to read and understand all the mails about small objects.
(Guessing, I'd say I'd need another day for that :-)
Can anybody summarize?
Has a conclusion been reached and what will be done/implemented?
Is this relevant for the next release, or will it take longer?

Olaf