[M3devel] HEADS UP: Release engineering, was: Re: CM3 Release

Mika Nystrom mika at async.caltech.edu
Tue Apr 14 18:56:34 CEST 2009

I agree with what Hendrik says, but what about TYPECASE, ISTYPE,
NARROW?  Those are necessary to make it possible to pass "pointers"
with the low-order bit set outside of unsafe code.

My feeling is that if Tony can make the necessary changes, it could
be done immediately, and the language issues can be pushed to the
future.  But admittedly I'm biased because of the application I'm
working on.

I need to get a recent CM3 up to test the TEXTs.... are they the
default now?

     Mika