[M3devel] more web site problems

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Sun Aug 23 07:52:36 CEST 2009

http://www.opencm3.net/releng/collection-core.html

has various README links.
I'm certain many are not useful (like under gcc) and I'm not certain if
any would be, but asis they all give access denied.

"platform-specific library imports for Windows systems"
is bogus. They are called "import libraries", not
"library imports".

The Description is obviously wrong.
Maybe that is a placeholder?
Or not expanded?

The Dependencies look funny but maybe as intended?
Or maybe this is a unique output of having no dependencies?
Actually they look quite good for other package collections,
 to provide all that data. I can't tell if only
 immediately dependent package collections are listed
 or transitive.

The access denied on README isn't unique to core.
 http://www.opencm3.net/releng/collection-database.html

http://www.opencm3.net/releng/collection-cvsup.html
 contains broken link to "manual page cvpasswd".

http://www.opencm3.net/releng/collection-devlib.html
 README access denied