[M3devel] RC3 tag

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Aug 24 23:22:01 CEST 2009

I don't see commit mails about this, so, fyi:

I moved the RC3 tag forward:
  scripts/sysinfo.sh
  scripts/regression/defs.sh
  m3-sys/m3cc/src/m3makefile
  m3-sys/m3cc/src/gnucc.common   (rename it gnucc.quake?)
  m3-sys/m3cc/src/gnumake.common (rename it gnumake.quake?)

TAR was unconditionally being set to tar, which is wrong on Solaris without hacks.
No attempt to set TAR or PATH in Hudson could fix that, nor do I think that would be the right fix.

I might move m3gdb/src/m3makefile forward too, and something regarding bundle, and maybe more scripts for the strip error.