[M3devel] the branch?

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Sun Aug 2 15:06:16 CEST 2009

I understand, but it's very wierd, I run make-dist and it updates my source.

bash-3.2$ rm PKGS
rm: cannot remove `PKGS': No such file or directory
bash-3.2$ SHIPRC=yes ./make-dist.sh
making /cygdrive/c/dev2/cm3.release_branch_cm3_5_8/scripts/PKGS (slow but rare)
? scripts/PKGS
U compat.quake
U caltech-parser/term/src/cfmakeraw.c
U caltech-parser/term/src/termios.h

I don't even know why make-dist would be running any cvs upd command at all.
I'll have to investigate further.