[M3devel] modula3.org updated links

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Feb 11 07:07:20 CET 2009

I must say, I find the design of the various web sites terrible.
The stuff i want is far buried, not just deep, but sometimes under odd sounding links.
The offenders include:
  "www service" is one of the worst named but most useful links, it is a link to one of the main Modula-3 pages. Given that this is already on a web page, "www service" adds no meaning.
  It is slightly a pain to find the CVS browsing page, the tinderbox status, and something else I forget.
  And it is annoying how the CVS pages opens doubly nested.

Gotta run,
 - Jay> Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 22:01:38 -0600> From: martinbishop at bellsouth.net> To: m3devel at elegosoft.com> Subject: [M3devel] modula3.org updated links> > A while back I said it would be nice if modula3.org could get it's links> updated, as quite a few of them were dead. Well I went through the> links on the front page of modula3.org (as well as the separate "Links"> page) and updated them.> > I only removed one link, and replaced all the dead ones with either> mirrors or just better links.> > (NOTE: They look bad because they aren't using the CSS, but I'm just> putting these up so someone (Olaf?) can save the source and push to the> modula3.org CVS.)> > http://mbishop.esoteriq.org/modula3.org/Modula-3 Resource Page.html> (Main page)> > http://mbishop.esoteriq.org/modula3.org/index.html (Links page)