[M3devel] Modula-3 auto keyword upcase

Randy Coleburn rcoleburn at scires.com
Fri Jan 2 22:28:04 CET 2009

Martin:

I use CRiSP.  http://www.crisp.com/

If you want to try it, I can provide you with my Modula-3 keyword and template files.

Regards,
Randy

>>> Martin Bishop <martinbishop at bellsouth.net> 1/1/2009 10:53 PM >>>
I use the Modula-3 elisp code for Emacs to edit Modula-3 source, but
it's somewhat annoying having to hit TAB to complete keywords (otherwise
I have to hold shift to type them out).

I have used an Oberon mode for Emacs before, that would auto upcase the
keywords.  If you typed 'module' and then pressed space, it would become
'MODULE', etc.

I tried to modify the code from the Oberon mode and add it to the
Modula-3 mode, but I had no luck.  Does anyone know of any Modula-3
elisp code that does this? Or is there another editor that is capable of
this?  I have NEdit and jEdit, both have Modula-3 highlighting support,
but neither help in actually editing Modula-3 code.