[M3devel] Tinderbox/Hudson

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Sun Jul 26 09:25:04 CEST 2009

 - The links to my Tinderbox test results don't work.

 - Why are my Tinderbox status usually yellow even though the logs look ok?
    Due the missing test results?

 - I do already have Hudson server running OpenBSD/x86, that was easy, not configured yet (still cross building cm3 and will try a Tinderbox run first instead.)

LINUXLIBC6 is yellow, but this looks ok:

http://tinderbox.elegosoft.com/tinderbox/cgi-bin/gunzip.cgi?tree=cm3&brief-log=1248586756.14190

Do they have to be more recent? Or need last release and last ok?
I only do last ok. You don't have last release for AMD64_LINUX, it doesn't exist, but are green.
Maybe two separate builds are needed?

SPARC32_LINUX is yellow but it also looks ok.
http://tinderbox.elegosoft.com/tinderbox/cgi-bin/gunzip.cgi?tree=cm3&brief-log=1248433196.25517

The most recent completed PPC_LINUX failed to get much of the source tree in the CVS checkout. That happens often. I should probably put in a retry or something..

(Bringing back I386_DARWIN, funny thing there, is that to compile X client, you need Python, and the in-box one isn't new enough, and current doesn't build out of the box because it assumes a full Mac system..still working on it..)