[M3devel] Web page experimental colors

Peter Eiserloh eiserlohpp at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 18:33:58 CEST 2009

Hi Olaf,

www.eiserloh.org is my personal machine, on which I do most of my
personal stuff.  I have been putting things on its web
server so other people can get to those public items I
have made.

I will probably have to get an account on birch or something.

Speaking of debian packages, I am building a virtual machine
for ARM_LINUX using qemu.  Currently installing Debian Lenny
in it.  Inside which I will build set of CM3 debian packages
for ARM.

Following that: PPC_LINUX.

Now if I could only get my "nslu2" up and running again. :-)

Peter

| Peter P. Eiserloh                                      |