[M3devel] CM3 resource access at Elego, was: Re: Web page experimental colors

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Thu Jul 30 22:16:42 CEST 2009

Quoting Peter Eiserloh <eiserlohpp at yahoo.com>:

> Hi Olaf,
>
> www.eiserloh.org is my personal machine, on which I do most of my
> personal stuff.  I have been putting things on its web
> server so other people can get to those public items I
> have made.
>
> I will probably have to get an account on birch or something.
>
> Speaking of debian packages, I am building a virtual machine
> for ARM_LINUX using qemu.  Currently installing Debian Lenny
> in it.  Inside which I will build set of CM3 debian packages
> for ARM.
>
> Following that: PPC_LINUX.
>
> Now if I could only get my "nslu2" up and running again. :-)

Everyone known on the m3 mailing lists will easily get an ssh
login to birch without problems by just sending a public ssh
key to our administrators. You can use that account to
commit to the M3 repository, to test and compile on birch
(as long as you don't bring the machine down) and to generally
look around (M3 web server, tinderbox, Hudson). We can create
a staging area for new designs on the web server, too.

I can also create logins on the new Hudson server for all those
who are interested. Access is simply password restricted there
and not really secure though.

All that should be described in our web pages, too, but it's
probably buried and well hidden :-)

Olaf