[M3devel] WDROOT private repository not working?

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Tue Jul 7 08:26:23 CEST 2009

WDROOT has no special meaning in CM3, it was just a convention used
in _some_ override files. More used just ROOT, so we left it that way
years ago.

The m3overrides mechanism does work as expected in CM3. If you speficy
the -overrides option to the compiler, it additionally reads all
m3override files. In almost all overrides shipped with CM3 ROOT is
used.

Hope this helps,

Olaf