[M3devel] Arch-independent derived files (Re: multiarch)

Mika Nystrom mika at async.caltech.edu
Tue Jul 7 23:16:00 CEST 2009

Going in the "other direction" it might be nice to have different
derived directories for different compilers, e.g., CM3 and PM3, or
different versions of CM3.

Not something that is really necessary for anyone, I'm sure, but
it seems like a flexible mechanism for "derived" directories might
be able to handle that too...

     Mika