[M3devel] Fwd: Problems with the linker

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Jul 13 09:17:56 CEST 2009

Please buy or download one of the many Visual C++ versions, or one of the Windows SDKs that include a linker.
Once installed, they should put a link on the start menu that launches a cmd/console/command line with %PATH% set to include link.exe.
I'll make this a little easier maybe, but you still need a Microsoft linker.

Options include but are not limited to:
http://www.microsoft.com/express/vc/
 This might nag you to register but I think to just use the command line you don't have to.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=E6E1C3DF-A74F-4207-8586-711EBE331CDC
  (see how it says "including compilers")
some of these:
 http://mssdk.orderport.net/22221848/showall.asp