[M3devel] CVSup crashing WAS: Re: m3gdb and YACC

Peter Eiserloh eiserlohpp at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 12:24:58 CEST 2009

Hi Tony,

You recent commit, sure looks like it did the trick.
CVSup has gotten to the point where it used to crash, and
much further.  Where before it used to take up over 75%
of my memory, now it is at 1.6% (yes, less than 2%).

It has also been working for over 14 minutes, and still
going strong.  Before it wouldn't last for more than 3
minutes.

Thank you very much.  Another regression bites the dust!

| Peter P. Eiserloh                                      |