[M3devel] Request web page updates

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Sat Jul 18 12:52:27 CEST 2009

Hi Peter,

thanks for the concrete suggestions.
There are no RC2 packages yet, because there have been changes and
further problems. Of course we'll have to adapt the web presentation,
but I'd like to wait until the packages are there.

If you like, you can already make changes to the pages checked-in
to cm3/www though. www.opencm3.net/releng is not publicly linked
by intention yet.

I'm not sure if we can release RC2 this weekend, and I'm really busy
during the week.

I'll provide a status list from my point of view to better coordinate
things.

Thanks again,

Olaf