[M3devel] Dependency on msvcr80.dll

Darko Volaric lists at darko.org
Wed Jul 29 08:24:29 CEST 2009

I think the latestest will suffice, since it sounds pretty easy to
derive any other version from that one, and the latest VC version is
freely available. The other compilers I wouldn't worry about since
users probably don't exist, and if they do then they can use those
products pretty easily with the VC command line tools. I use
Metrowerks for instance (on the Mac) and have hacked a plugin that
does most of what I want.

Anyway, I'd hate to keep you from the much more interesting
ARM_DARWIN :-)

>>> http://modula3.elegosoft.com/cm3/uploaded-archives/cm3-std-NT386-d5.8.2.zip
>>> http://modula3.elegosoft.com/cm3/uploaded-archives/cm3-min-NT386-d5.8.2.msi
>>> http://modula3.elegosoft.com/cm3/uploaded-archives/cm3-std-NT386-d5.8.2.msi