[M3devel] M3devel Digest, Vol 33, Issue 104

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Wed Jul 29 14:27:27 CEST 2009

Hi Peter,

thanks for your encouragement.
Regression builds look much better today, I think we may be
able to have RC2 packages at the weekend. Though I'll have to attend
to some other business then, too, like mawing the lawn in the
garden ;-)

I hope I'll find the time to work on your suggestions for the
web presentation then, too.

As for the Debian packages you've built, we should definitely
link them on the release pages. But I doubt that I'll have time
to test them. I trust that others will do that before the release
though. Will your web server be able to manage several downloads,
or should we copy them over to birch (which is usually heavily
loaded most of the time), too?

Olaf