[M3devel] M3devel Digest, Vol 33, Issue 104

Peter Eiserloh eiserlohpp at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 08:37:08 CEST 2009

Hi Olaf,

I just wanted to say thank you!  You have been doing a
great job.   A compiler and development environment such
as CM3 is a very large software suite, and to coordinate
a software release is never an easy job.

Sure the web pages can use some sprucing up, big deal!
Like you said, all the web pages are in the CVS repo, any
one with write access to the repo could change them.

It may seem like there is a lot of complaining, and it is,
but what has everyone jazzed up at the moment (okay last
few months), is that shortly, all the work we have been
doing will be seeing a much larger audience, and we want
our favorite project to look its best.

What we all should remember is that we all have real lives,
away from the computer and modula-3.  None of us has enough
time to do _everything_ we want.

BTW: I just wanted bring your attention to my latest build
of Debian packages for AMD64_LINUX on "lenny".  I built it
today from cm3-src-all-d5.8.2-2009-07-27-01-37-49.tgz.

   http://www.eiserloh.org/mirrors/modula3/

If you have a Debian-lenn-AM64 machine, could you try it
out.  Maybe, even download the source package, and try
building it yourself.  The source package should work with
any architecture supported by Debian.

Please comment on any improvements I can make to these
debian packages.

| Peter P. Eiserloh                                      |

> Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 22:49:26 +0200
> From: Olaf Wagner <wagner at elegosoft.com>
> Subject: Re: [M3devel] bad web pages

                                         It will also be the