[M3devel] [M3Devel] m3gdb not automatically built on AMD64_LINUX

Peter Eiserloh eiserlohpp at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 03:30:46 CEST 2009

Hi Guys,

I have been attempting to build m3gdb. A simple
"do-pkg.sh m3gdb" fails with a message that the package
is disabled on this platform.

So, I manually went to m3-sys/m3gdb, and did a "cm3 -build",
an success.

Is there a reason that m3gdb is disabled on AMD64_LINUX?
Or, more probably, did someone simply forget to enable it?

I traced the decision down to pkginfo.sh, where yes, there
is an environment variable M3GDB that could have been
set to allow m3gdb to be built, but that is taking extra
measures to build it.

Is it a simple oversight in not, by default, building m3gdb?

| Peter P. Eiserloh                                      |