[M3devel] [M3Devel] m3gdb not automatically built on AMD64_LINUX

Rodney M. Bates rodney.m.bates at cox.net
Mon Jun 8 16:59:34 CEST 2009

I seem to have fallen into the role of default primary maintainer for
m3gdb.  I have never built it on anything other than LINUXLIBC6.
I now have an AMD_LINUX machine, but haven't gotten a working
cm3 to build with yet.

I'm just guessing, but I think some platforms have had build problems
in the past.  Maybe it is disable except where it has been previously
done successfully.

I read your post to say only that it built successfully for you.  Any
experience trying it out?