[M3devel] no need to import direct dependencies if also indirectly dependent?

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Fri Jun 26 17:29:29 CEST 2009

Hm, it looks like there is both a direct and indirect dependency here on sysutils.
  indirect through m3quake
  direct use of TextUtils
Shouldn't the builder /ideally/ require you do import directly what you directly depend on?
  (and not import directly what you indirectly depend on, already correct)
Or would that be a bit inconvenient?
I don't care really, I'm not pushing for a change, but wouldn't that generally be the right design?