[M3devel] CM3_INSTALL_PREFIX

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Fri Jun 5 01:21:51 CEST 2009

I made this change years ago but only recently did Olaf switch over to my stuff. It is a good change generally, because you don't have to run cminstall and stick a full path in the config file. We can fix this aspect of it, but I'd like to be able to see it fail before I fix it, and then verify my fix makes it stop failing.