[M3devel] CM3_INSTALL_PREFIX

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Fri Jun 5 10:51:05 CEST 2009

This is special case, as CM3_INSTALL_PREFIX redirects installation
process to empty tree... cm3 -ship fails on
make_dir("/usr/local/cm3/bin/../lib") as there is no
$CM3_INSTALL_PREFIX/usr/local/cm3/bin at that moment. "cm3 -ship" which
fails does mkdir $CM3_INSTALL_PREFIX/usr/local/cm3/bin, though. So
second time I start cm3 -ship it works fine.

Also, if I "mkdir -p $CM3_INSTALL_PREFIX/usr/local/cm3/bin" before cm3
-ship it does not fail first time.

Thus said - I already have fix I need, it's workaround but works. If it
is problem for you to write wuake script which derives paths from
INSTALL_ROOT without ".." then just forget this and we can document this
"feature" on our way. It will be documented in my RPM recipes once I
complete and publish them.

--
Dragiša Durić <dragisha at m3w.org>