[M3devel] CM3_INSTALL_PREFIX

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Fri Jun 5 19:28:51 CEST 2009

The ".." gets smushed out early for me and I don't see a failure.

 Even for shipping m3core into a nonexistant place, with CM3_INSTALL_PREFIX set.

 Is the problem without CM3_INSTALL_PREFIX?

Can you show your .M3SHIP files?

 And maybe your config files?

This is easy to fix. There is code that smushes out dots.

It is maybe a problem to write the quake because quake is very limited in what it can do.

There might be functions now that can do it though.

But really, again, the Modula-3 code often "canonicalizes" paths internally anyway, which is possibly why I don't see the problem occuring myself.

 - Jay