[M3devel] Classic Modula-3 Books

Mika Nystrom mika at async.caltech.edu
Sat Mar 14 08:04:28 CET 2009

Hi Martin,

I once emailed the publisher about permission to reproduce parts of
these books for a class I was teaching, and all I got was silence.

Harbison's book was listed as a "print on demand" book for a while,
if I remember right.  Most of Nelson's book is already available
online (which chapters are not?), albeit in a less organized way.

Last time I bought Nelson, I found it cheaper at amazon.co.uk,
and they had several copies for < $10.  Try www.addall.com or a
similar search engine...

     Mika