[M3devel] recent problems?

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Mar 16 14:16:21 CET 2009

mklib seems ok now, having started over with a new checkout, new build.
Strange considering what I had already tried, this problem had been plaguing me over a week.

stubgen doesn't hang with 1.5, will try 1.7 again/later.

But formsedit still crashes during startup intermittently,
and Cygwin X apps hang at startup.
ugh.
I know, I probably caused whatever problem..