[M3devel] Am I experiencing garbage collection?

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Thu Mar 26 03:11:53 CET 2009

pthreads is the default, and I suspect it is the only thing that works currently.

I started debugging why it wasn't working on PPC_LINUX, the reason seemed to be that the initial thread was used before it was allocated, but I stopped debugging and just switched to pthreads.

NetBSD/x86 didn't work as it was -- didn't even compile I think -- so I switched it to pthreads as well. (I'll have a NetBSD/x86 archive up very soon.)

I might go back and debug these again..

 - Jay