[M3devel] HEADS UP: Release engineering, was: Re: CM3 Release

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Tue May 5 09:49:45 CEST 2009

I meant formedit, not formsvbt.
I've seen it now on LINUXLIBC6 but only once in more than 10 runs.

jay at localhost ~/dev2/cm3/m3-obliq/obliqlibanim $ /cm3/bin/formsedit

***
*** runtime error:
***     failed.
***    file "../src/lego/POSIX/ScrollerVBTClass.m3", line 325
***
Aborted

I added the assertion.
It would be followed by a null dereference.

C:\dev2\cm3.2\m3-ui\vbtkit\src\lego\POSIX

PROCEDURE PaintViewWithShadows (v: T) =
    (* Paint the stripe. *)
    r := Rect.Inset(stripe, v.shadowPixels);
    ShadowPaint.Border(v, Region.Full, v.shadow, Shadow.Style.Raised,
      r, stripe);

here

    VBT.PaintTint(v, r, v.shadow.bg);
  END PaintViewWithShadows;