[M3devel] Start building RC4? Re: m3 RC

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Mon Nov 2 10:57:40 CET 2009

Quoting Tony Hosking <hosking at cs.purdue.edu>:

> Yeah, and if that is not working properly then it might also explain
> your collector failures too.
>
> Have the RC archives not been updated for the changes to the RC
> branch?  It looks like you are using an old ThreadPThread.

The installation archives haven't been updated for many weeks.
I'm still waiting for corrections wrt. Windows; but perhaps I'm
not up-to-date? A complete release build on all platforms will take
about a week (it _should_ be faster, but this is my experience from
the frist three :-/).

If I should start building RC4 on the release branch just let me know.
I'll care for it then.

Olaf