[M3devel] trac ticket hyper-link malformed in emailed self-notification

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Fri Nov 6 05:20:43 CET 2009

Hi all:
I put a ticket about getting a runtime error when passing every parameter  to cm3 parameter without hyphen - or @M3 string (i.e. o, v, ?, etc ).

I then received the email notification of the ticket, and at the bottom of the message it put:

--
Ticket URL: <http://projects.elego.de/ticket/1076>
CM3 <http://projects.elego.de>

at that address ( http://projects.elego.de/ticket/1076 ) redirected to https://projects.elego.de/ticket/1076 which puts:
Environment not found

The sended email subject is: [CM3] #1076: Runtime error crash invoking cm3 with non-M3-runtime parameter '?'
date: jueves, 5 noviembre, 2009 10:42 PM
emailed by : "CM3" <bugs at elego.de>
sent to undisclosed receivers

I do can access the correct web page at searching in opencm3.net Home:
( https://projects.elego.de/cm3/ticket/1076 ) and if I follow this steps:
from M3 Problem Reports / trac - Click on View tickets hyper link https://projects.elego.de/cm3/report )
- Click in the Title column Active Tickets hyper link (
 https://projects.elego.de/cm3/report/1 )

there you can see on  Summary column Runtime error crash invoking cm3 with non-M3-runtime parameter '?' hyper link and following it:
https://projects.elego.de/cm3/ticket/1076
you get the actual address of the ticket.

I guess is just a configuration parameter in Trac administration settings (do I need to put a ticket in such a case?)

Thanks in advance