[M3devel] trac ticket hyper-link malformed in emailed self-notification

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Mon Nov 9 11:21:46 CET 2009

Quoting "Daniel Alejandro Benavides D." <dabenavidesd at yahoo.es>:

> Hi all:
> I put a ticket about getting a runtime error when passing every
> parameter  to cm3 parameter without hyphen - or @M3 string (i.e. o,
> v, ?, etc ).
>
> I then received the email notification of the ticket, and at the
> bottom of the message it put:
>
> --
> Ticket URL: <http://projects.elego.de/ticket/1076>

That link works for me. You probably need to be logged in to access
the trac instance. Mike, is there another (public) URL that should be
used? Or is there another problem?

BTW, I was not able to reproduce the cm3 failure you describe yesterday.
At least not with a current cm3 from the release branch. Have you tried
a more up-to-date version, too?

Olaf