[M3devel] RC3 m3gdb on LINUXLIBC6

hendrik at topoi.pooq.com hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Tue Oct 20 18:23:43 CEST 2009

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 10:20:23AM +0200, Olaf Wagner wrote:
> install.sh is the name of the installation script of each of
> the
> cm3-bin-ws-* packages. I seem to remember that m3dgb was just
> linked
> on several platforms and the actual installation failed. It
> will probably
> be fixed in the RC4 archives, as soon as the remaining thread
> problems
> are understood.
>
> As all the RC3 archives contain these thread problems they
> were never
> announced in the usenet. I had hoped that we would be able to
> replace
> them by RC4 (and a final release) soon, but matters are still
> unresolved.

It would be useful if there were a working
	cm3-bin-ws-m3gdb-I386_OPENBSD-5.8.3-RC3.tgz
available, or mayme a
	cm3-bin-ws-m3gdb-I386_OPENBSD-5.8.3-RC3a.tgz
before a definitive answer to the thread problems.
If nothing else, it could tell us if the installation
problem with m3gdb has indeed been solved.

-- hendrik