[M3devel] m3tests hanging

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Sun Sep 27 20:19:26 CEST 2009

tests seemed hung on I386_DARWIN and I386_OPENBSD.
I killed some processes to let them continue.

OpenBSD I think we could blame on p007 that Tony fixed already? I copied from head.
  I haven't had good experience with having CVS do merges -- what
  changes to tell it? You just have to know? I often manually diff stuff and copy diffs.
  In this case I just copied the entire file. I wonder if we should apply for a Perforce
  open source license. It does branching very well, knowing what changes are where.

Darwin I don't have an explanation for.
So we'll have to just watch it.