[M3devel] Juno on NT (presumably canary for other problems)

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Fri Sep 4 21:44:51 CEST 2009

Randy, thanks, understood. Actually Juno does draw a bunch of fancy stuff before the assertion failure. And formsedit at least historically works, and I thought mentor but I'll have to retest after Tony fixes, and with old versions. Yes please test anything you can. I can get you an HP-UX toolset if you need..assumiing I can resolve why last I powered the machine on I couldn't see it on the network. At some point we might even get HP-UX in Hudson. :)

 - Jay