[M3devel] hidden interface vs. public Interface? hidden isn't hidden?

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Apr 14 12:44:08 CEST 2010

I tried changing from Interface("Utime") to interface("Utime").

    Now, it turns out, that is a mistake anyway, there are still uses, and they aren't going away.

But even so, this change doesn't do what it is supposed to.

Utime gets marked "hidden" in the .M3EXPORTS files.

I haven't yet decipered the .m3x file.

I'm still able to build clients e.g. m3-games/tetris.

 I'm certain I'm using the updated one. I even rm -rf /cm3/pkg/m3core.

It seems "hidden" doesn't work?

I'll have to dig into the .m3x file I think.