[M3devel] INTEGER

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Apr 19 23:20:00 CEST 2010

For the record, anyone using Windows (NT/2000/XP/2003/etc.) is using 16bit characters *all the time*.

MacOSX maybe also.

I think utf8 is kind of a hack to let folks get away without really doing anything.

Granted, I didn't realize till recently that strcmp works on utf8..maybe a really clever idea..

  - Jay