[M3devel] Looking For SRC Report 69 - Performance analysis of a multiprocessor window system

Rodney M. Bates rodney_bates at lcwb.coop
Sun Aug 29 01:51:57 CEST 2010

Inside the cm3 CVS release branch (cm3-58--release) (and no doubt the head too),
is file doc/src_reports/src-069.pdf.  When I open it, its title page has report
number 69 and title "Trestle Tutorial", which agrees with its contents.
It is hard to image SRC would have ambiguously numbered reports.
The report number must be a mistake in the citation.

I have a printed copy of SRC 135a, with a listing in the back of the reports
through 133b, with no mention of that title.

Not much help, but it might help structure searches more effectively.

I think copies of a lot of the SRC stuff are still online somewhere, but I
don't remember where.  Perhaps an HP site?