[M3devel] Looking For SRC Report 69 - Performance analysis of a multiprocessor window system

Michael Franz mvfranz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 05:40:12 CEST 2010

I did manage to find a version of SRC-69, but it is as you pointed out the
Trestle Tutorial.  I have found reference to Performance analysis of a
multiprocessor window system, but not the actual report.  Either the
citation is wrong or SRC numbers there reports from 1 every year.  The
report I am looking for is from 1991, but the tutorial is from 1992.

When I get to the shared mutex and have issues I will contact you, for now,
I am just reading for an overview.

Thank you