[M3devel] More testing needed for m3back, was: RE: m3back/longint/atomics

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Thu Feb 18 22:26:19 CET 2010

I added some testing, found/fixed bugs in the gcc backend (initializing constants, division).

They should be in the automated tests already.

However don't let this stop you from doing everything/anything you can think of.

I didn't do all that much and you can save time and get more done by not worrying

about the duplication.

Pickles I didn't do anything with at all, so if you really want to avoid/delay duplication,

start with them.

 - Jay