[M3devel] Fwd: CM3 development Inquiry.

Randy Coleburn rcolebur at SCIRES.COM
Tue Jan 12 05:59:01 CET 2010

I also took the liberty of contacting him.  Shown below is my message and his response:
Regards,
Randy

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:19:26 -0500
Randy Coleburn <rcolebur at SCIRES.COM> wrote:

> Just want to let you know that the folks hosting the mail list service are trying to fulfill your request to be added to the m3devel mail list.
>
> The problem seems to be blacklisting of one of the hosts.  At first it seemed your email address was blacklisted, but upon further investigation it seems your email server (scc-mailrelay.att.net<http://scc-mailrelay.att.net>) has blacklisted the mail list server at elegosoft.  Note that the elegosoft server is based in Germany.
>
> The server admins are working on the problem, but not sure if/when it will be resolved.
>
> I'm one of the developers and also subscribe to the list and noticed the traffic about your request, so thought I would try and send you an email to see if it gets thru and to let you know of the problem.
>
> Regards,
> Randy

Thanks for the heads up. I'll give them a call to see what the problem is.

AT&T actually does it's mail hosting through Yahoo mail, so they might actually be the ones doing the blacklisting. I'm going to do some poking around on this end; and I'll send you an email if I find anything noteworthy.

Thank you.

--
Chris <dimonax at att.net>